Friday, May 22, 2009

Who are you?


I've posted a draft version of participant bios here. There's also a link at left, along with links to the latest institute agenda and speaker bios.

Now it's your turn. I encourage you to practice using this blog by posting something brief introducing yourself. Jump in with comments. The syllabus I shared by mail and e-mail has guidelines for posts. The main guideline: Posts must relate to the institute and what you'll learn here.

You have to be registered to contribute to this blog (and, for any outsiders hitting this site, you have to be participant in the Reynolds Institute to contribute). The syllabus has instructions for getting registered with Blogger and for creating posts. I've broken those out here.

As for the video, I won't embed "Who Are You" for reasons obvious to those familiar with the lyrics. So enjoy "My Generation" instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment