Saturday, July 4, 2009

First day


Hi, all.

I'm sitting here waiting for Cathy to get ready for our two-hour drive to Sedona, where she'll visit with 'The Princess,' Anna, and I'll visit with my BFF, Daniel. They are four and six, respectively. Our daughter and her husband will be there, too, but they're not as much fun.

I finally got time to sit at my desk and get caught up on some loose ends. I spent five brutal days this past week in Structured English Immersion class. Arizona requires at least 60 hours of SEI in order to maintain certification.

Anyhow, this is a photo of Kye on our first day (Sunday?) at Cronkite. What a great two weeks!

Rick Burd
Wickenburg HS

1 comment:

  1. Looking at my photos from that first day, we all looked very green. It's amazing how well we got to know each other and learned from one another in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete