Friday, July 10, 2009

Took a break last weekend


After our fantastic learning experience in Phoenix, I went to Chicago for my mother's surgery. She is fine. However, I was without my computer and pretty busy with their household issues while she was recovering. I did get to go for this great walk with my sister and I want to share it with you in celebration of our time together AND the lesson plans are finished. PLEASE KNOW THAT I KNOW THE SHOOTING IS NOT SO GOOD. My defense is that I wasn't expecting cool things, I had that little digital camera, AND it was sunny, sunny, sunny . . . could not see what I was shooting. Still, you can find interesting things to shoot/show in spite of all that and I wonder about so many of these performers. Who are they? What are their plans? How long did they have to practice to get this good? Potential stories are everywhere.

Miss you guys!

Joanna Greer
John F. Kennedy High School
Silver Spring, Md

No comments:

Post a Comment