Thursday, June 25, 2009

Don't face plant

Embarrassed myself yet again -- took a dive in the middle of the street. I was lucky to be in the company of three gentlemen who swooped to my rescue (thanks guys!), and rescued my pile of papers and wounded dignity. (I told them if I'd known there would be such suave gentlemen around I would've swooned sooner.) 

There's a pothole if you cross from the corner of Taylor across kitty-corner to the Sheraton. Two of my esteemed colleagues at Reynolds have also taken a dive. One was much more scraped than I (I won't reveal any ids.). 

It'd be good if ASU could take a look at that area -- there's also a small-in-diameter hole in close proximity to the pothole that looks like a sinkhole wannabe.  The pothole is not deep -- only about 2 inches, but big enough to twist an ankle.  
Lynn Wolf Dulcie
Rock Hill High School
Rock Hill, SC

1 comment:

  1. I hit that pothole myself the other night. Unfortunately it was my left ankle that got caught. The same one I severely injured a year ago. Yes, ASU should look into this.

    ReplyDelete