Thursday, June 25, 2009

Youtube virgin posts first video



It happened so quickly.
It was just too easy.
Publishing a video on Youtube was simple.
My students produced video projects throughout the year, but I did not think about publishing them. I don't know if this is only my habit, but I tend to think the project is done when the students turn in their work.
After we slaved over making our film, I was a bit reluctant to use blogger and youtube to publish our project. What if I corrupt the file? What if I lose the data? How much code will I need to know to make it look better?
A few clicks here and there, and it was done. Now I have my first entry under My Videos.
It was my first time. And knowing how it's done, I will be sure to enjoy the experience again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment