Thursday, June 25, 2009

It is in the attitude



I want to be a Stardust teacher!

Working with Dave Cornelius is everything I hope for when I am asking for help. He is gentle, thorough and supportive.

But, first and foremost, he is a fountain of information. I found from an interview I did with him that he immediately sees things in a visual manner.

It may be the years spent dealing in a visual medium or it may be his bent on birth. But like his points about the page of any news delievery, he is: visual; undated daily; quick; flexible; possessing of a great reservoir of information; and permanent in his influence.

But, in addition, he is a bit of a hobbit. He has a sprite spirit and an intensity that moves his listener. Dave is totally pleased with his life choices and enjoys each day he wakes up or so he told me. But judging from his demeanor and the picture below, I think it is a pretty accurate assessment. He is a link to a critical site.




See, he's a hobbit in not so much disguise.








Carol Clarke
Visalia, Ca
Mt.Whitney High School

1 comment:

  1. I am a Stardust teacher and fully appreciate all the input Dave has offered and what ASU has provided. During this institute Dave and I have been discussing what we are going to focus on next year. I honestly wish I had another year as last year was my first as a teacher and I was overwhelmed with that experience.

    ReplyDelete